We’re always looking for new volunteers to join our busy front of house team to work as ushers during shows and assist with our community events.
Shoreditch Town Hall is a vibrant and non-traditional arts space which recognises and encourages the unique skills and creativity in everyone who works with us. With a busy programme of work from new and established artists and local outreach initiatives engaging with the community, we are reliant on the support of all members of our team. Volunteers are a crucial element in the exciting and broad range of work we do.
No experience is necessary and full training will be provided. All we ask for is dedication and enthusiasm from you! In return, you’ll:
• Learn new skills and receive specific training
• Meet new, like-minded people
• Gain valuable experience in the arts and help with our shows
• See great live performances
• Be invited to exclusive socials and workshops with artists
For more information on Volunteer Open Days and how to become a volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org