The safety of our staff, tenants, artists, visitors, and general users of the building is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we will be maintaining some Covid-19 Safety Measures for the foreseeable future, to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable, relaxing, and safe as possible. We will regularly be reviewing our procedures and processes in line with the most up to date advice to ensure industry best practice.
We're proud to be a certified ‘See It Safely’ venue from Society of London Theatre and a 'We’re Good To Go' venue from Visit Britain.
- You will need to provide proof a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result, taken within 24 hours. You can do this on entry by showing a text or email confirmation of your result. For more information, please click here
- All users of the building will be encouraged to sign in using the NHS Test and Trace app (www.covid19.nhs.uk) on arrival.
- We strongly recommend that face coverings are worn at all times, including when dancing (unless consuming food, beverages or medically exempt).
- There is a one-way system in place around the building and within each performance space.
- Social distancing measures must be observed at all times when not dancing.
- Extra signage is in place to remind building users to regularly wash their hands, observe personal hygiene measures, and adhere to social distancing.
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure good natural airflow across the building.
- Enhanced, regular cleaning measures are in operation.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned in all communal areas.
- Building activity must be contained to contracted space(s); no gatherings are permitted in communal areas.
- Different entry and exit points to and from the building for audiences.
- Staggered audience entry and/or exit to avoid unnecessary overcrowding.
- Paperless ticketing in operation.
- Contactless payment in operation at all times; no cash will be accepted.
Additional measures for Tea Dances & Swing into Winter:
These events will operate with a coloured wristband system whereby participants can indicate whether they feel comfortable dancing with others or wish to only dance with one partner.
- Green wristband: I am open to being asked if I'd like to dance
- Red wristband: I have a designated dance partner so would not like to be asked to dance
You must not enter the Town Hall and/or purchase a ticket if you:
- Believe you may have Covid-19.
- Are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, or have experienced symptoms at any point in the 10 days prior to your visit.
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the 10 days prior to your visit.
- Have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you require any further information ahead of your visit, please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 7739 6176. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.