1. You will need your earholes for listening to this show so find a pair of headphones, earphones, earbuds or find two computers and stuff one inside each earhole.
2. Make sure you have your eye mask at the ready or, if you do not have eye mask, practice closing your eyes or try sticking a pair of old pants on your head. Smellier the better.
11. Count to check you have all your fingerlings. Count them 1, 2, 6, 74, just whatever number you usually have. Riff does not know how to count...
7. Find a quiet space for the listening and adventuring where there are no hoover noises, barking puppies or elephants to disturb your listening.
412. Do you have space to move? This adventure may require moving, hiding, throwing, falling, dancing, scooching and driving so stretch out your arms, stretch out your legs, wiggle your eyebrows and shake all your hairs about to make sure there is enough room.
6. If you're listening with your friends, let's all press play at the same time.
Are you ready? LET'S ADVENTURE!