We are delighted to have reopened Shoreditch Town Hall's doors on Tuesday 1 September 2020; we're very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the building soon.
The safety of our staff, tenants, visitors, and users of the building is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, in response to both Government guidelines and industry best practice, we have put in place a number of stringent Covid-19 Safety Measures to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable, relaxing, and safe as possible.
- All users of the building will need to sign in using the NHS Test and Trace app (www.covid19.nhs.uk) on arrival at the Town Hall; proof of this will be required at Reception. If you do not have access to a smartphone, we will ask you to complete a short questionnaire at Reception.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all communal areas of the building. Disposable masks are available at Reception if required.
- There is a one-way system in place around the building.
- Social distancing measures must be observed at all times.
- Extra signage is in place to remind building users to regularly wash their hands, observe personal hygiene measures, and adhere to social distancing.
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure good natural airflow across the building.
- Enhanced, regular cleaning measures are in operation.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned in all communal areas.
- Only staff, tenants and scheduled users of space(s) will be permitted in the building.
- Building activity must be contained to contracted space(s); no gatherings are permitted in communal areas.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus, you must not enter the building.
Further measures will be implemented on the announcement of live performance activity recommencing later in the autumn.
In the meantime, if you require any further information ahead of your visit, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7739 6176.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.