Wednesday 26 January 2022 Update: The safety of our staff, tenants, artists, visitors, and general users of the building is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we will be maintaining some Covid-19 Safety Measures for the foreseeable future, to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable, relaxing, and safe as possible. We will regularly be reviewing our procedures and processes in line with the most up to date advice to ensure industry best practice.
We're proud to be a certified ‘See It Safely’ venue from Society of London Theatre and a 'We’re Good To Go' venue from Visit Britain.
- All users of the building will be encouraged to sign in using the NHS Test and Trace app (www.covid19.nhs.uk) on arrival.
- All visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering
- There is a one-way system in place around the building and within each performance space.
- Where possible, social distancing measures should be observed.
- Extra signage is in place to remind building users to regularly wash their hands and observe personal hygiene measures
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure good natural airflow across the building.
- Enhanced, regular cleaning measures are in operation.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned in all communal areas.
Additional measures for live performances and events include:
- Different entry and exit points to and from the building for audiences.
- Staggered audience entry and/or exit to avoid unnecessary overcrowding.
- Specific performances where audiences will be distanced (check event pages for up-to-date information)
- Paperless ticketing in operation (you should have received a ticket pdf when booking)
- Contactless payment in operation at all times; no cash will be accepted.
- For all live performances taking place before Monday 7 February 2022: You may be asked to demonstrate your Covid-19 status by providing either proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken within 24 hours, proof of full vaccination, or proof of natural immunity based on a positive PCR test taken within 6 months (making sure the 10-day self-isolation period following the result has passed) using your Covid-19 Pass. For more details, click here.
- For all live performances from Monday 7 February 2022: We encourage all attendees to take an Lateral Flow Test before attending the event.
- Some events may have specific Covid-19 safety requirements, as requested by individual companies/organisations. Please see individual event pages for the most up-to-date information.
You must not enter the Town Hall and/or purchase a ticket if you:
- Believe you may have Covid-19.
- Are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, or have experienced symptoms at any point in the 10 days prior to your visit.
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the 10 days prior to your visit.
- Have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you require any further information ahead of your visit, please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 7739 6176. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.