The safety of our staff, tenants, artists, visitors, and general users of the building is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, in response to both Government guidelines and industry best practice we have put in place a number of stringent Covid-19 Safety Measures to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable, relaxing, and safe as possible.
General measures include:
- All users of the building will need to sign in using the NHS Test and Trace app (www.covid19.nhs.uk) on arrival. You may also be required to complete a short questionnaire.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all communal areas of the building, including during live performances and events (unless consuming beverages).
- There is a one-way system in place around the building and within each performance space.
- Social distancing measures must be observed at all times.
- Extra signage is in place to remind building users to regularly wash their hands, observe personal hygiene measures, and adhere to social distancing.
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure good natural airflow across the building.
- Enhanced, regular cleaning measures are in operation.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned in all communal areas.
- Building activity must be contained to contracted space(s); no gatherings are permitted in communal areas.
Additional measures for live performances and events include:
- Different entry and exit points to and from the building for audiences.
- Staggered audience entry and/or exit to avoid unnecessary overcrowding.
- Paperless ticketing in operation.
- Tickets are only available in fixed sections of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6. Ticket holders must book the whole of an available section for one household or support bubble only.
- Only reserved ticketing is in operation with at least 1m of space around each seating section.
- At-seat drinks service available; last orders called at 9.30pm. No food will be served.
- Contactless payment in operation at all times; no cash will be accepted.
You must not enter the Town Hall and/or purchase a ticket if you:
- Believe you may have Coronavirus.
- Are experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus, or have experienced symptoms at any point in the 14 days prior to your visit.
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the 14 days prior to your visit.
- Have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you require any further information ahead of your visit, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7739 6176. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.