Updated on Tuesday 2 May 2023
The safety of our staff, tenants, artists, visitors, and general users of the building is of utmost importance to us. We are regularly reviewing our COVID-19 procedures and processes, and have updated the below using current Government advice to ensure industry best practice.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering if they feel comfortable.
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure good natural airflow across the building.
- Regular cleaning measures are in operation.
- Hand sanitiser is available in communal areas.
Additional measures for live performances and events include:
- Paperless ticketing in operation (you should have received a ticket pdf when booking)
- Contactless payment in operation at all times
- Some workshops and events may have specific Covid-19 safety requirements, as requested by individual companies/organisations. Please see individual event pages for the most up-to-date information.
- We regularly programme performances with a reduced capacity, which means audience members will be able to sit far apart from one another, allowing for more space between individuals and groups. Our front of hour staff will be wearing face coverings, and we ask that audience members wear a face covering during these performance. For an up-to-date list of reduced capacity performances, please vis our Access for All page by clicking here.
You must not enter the Town Hall and if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
If you require any further information ahead of your visit, please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 7739 6176. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.