Updated on Wednesday 23 November 2022
The safety of our staff, tenants, artists, visitors, and general users of the building is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we will be maintaining some Covid-19 Safety Measures for the foreseeable future, to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable, relaxing, and safe as possible. We will regularly be reviewing our procedures and processes in line with the most up to date advice to ensure industry best practice.
We're proud to be a certified ‘See It Safely’ venue from Society of London Theatre and a 'We’re Good To Go' venue from Visit Britain.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering.
- Mechanisms are in place to ensure good natural airflow across the building.
- Regular cleaning measures are in operation.
- Hand sanitiser is available in communal areas.
Additional measures for live performances and events include:
- Paperless ticketing in operation (you should have received a ticket pdf when booking)
- Contactless payment in operation at all times; no cash will be accepted.
- We encourage all attendees to take an Lateral Flow Test before attending the event.
- Some events may have specific Covid-19 safety requirements, as requested by individual companies/organisations. Please see individual event pages for the most up-to-date information.
You must not enter the Town Hall and/or purchase a ticket if you:
- Believe you may have Covid-19.
- Are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
If you require any further information ahead of your visit, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7739 6176. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.